PRICE PER 800g BOX
Frozen. 6-10 Shrimps.
Looking for a unique and luxurious ingredient to add to your next seafood dish? Look no further than Carabineros shrimp! Highly prized for their distinctively sweet and slightly nutty flavor, these deep-sea shrimp are a favorite among foodies and top chefs alike.
But the appeal of Carabineros shrimp doesn't stop at their unique flavor profile. These shrimp also boast a striking bright red color, making them a visually stunning addition to any dish. And because they are not commonly found in most seafood markets, they add an element of exclusivity that can make any meal feel special.
Carabineros shrimp have a culinary reputation that is hard to match. Many top chefs use them in high-end restaurants, and their limited availability only adds to their allure. For foodies who are passionate about seeking out unique and high-quality ingredients, the opportunity to try Carabineros shrimp can be a compelling reason to splurge on this luxurious ingredient.
So why not elevate your next seafood dish with the unique and luxurious flavor of Carabineros shrimp? Whether grilled, sautéed, or used as a garnish, they are sure to impress your taste buds and elevate your culinary experience.
How to Prepare:
One of the simplest and most delicious ways to prepare Carabineros shrimp is to grill or broil them with a few simple ingredients. Here is a recipe for grilled Carabineros shrimp:
- 4-6 Carabineros shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat your grill or broiler to high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper to make a marinade.
- Brush the Carabineros shrimp with the marinade on both sides, and let them sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the shrimp on the grill or under the broiler, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they turn bright red and are cooked through.
- Serve the shrimp hot with lemon wedges on the side.
You can also add other seasonings or spices to the marinade, such as paprika or chili flakes, to give the shrimp an extra kick. Carabineros shrimp are often served as a standalone dish or as a complement to other seafood or meat dishes.
Have more questions? check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.